11:02
3
Are you Looking friendship status for whatsapp ?  Friendship is both excellent and essential. Guy can't live all by myself. He's a social being. He wishes a person to share his joys and sorrows. Friendship is certainly, a blessing. Desirable friends are brilliant pillars of lifestyles. They help us to stand tall and erect in life. Funny friendship popularity lightens the temper and create a conducive surroundings. Repute are nice to share the friendship. Whatsapp fame is the great platform.

You can’t be best friends without insulting each other constantly.
Friends buy you lunch. Best friends eat your lunch.
I found out about you from my last nightmare.
Nothing makes you happier than your friend’s failure.
Best friends loan out DVDs knowing that they’ll never be seen again.

Please god – If you can’t make me thin make my friends fat!!!
It’s a pleasure to see you and another – not to see.
The best of the rest are friends.
I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it.
You may be my best friend… But I’m still gonna laugh when you fall over!
Best friends are like pimples, they never go away!
My wife ran off with my best friend, and I sure do miss him.
I never actually say hi to my friends, I just make creepy faces at them from a distance.
If you have an ounce of common sense and one good friend you don’t need an analyst.
If you can’t say anything nice, we should probably be friends.
Strangers think I’m quiet, my friends think I’m out-going, my best friends know that I’m completely insane!
Sometimes I need what only you can provide: your absence.
Going to friend’s house and being like, ‘dude where’s the food?’

Maybe you need a ladder to climb out of my business? 
We must hang together, or surely we shall hang separately.
If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you.
That friendship will not continue to the end which is begun for an end.
We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up. After I finish laughing.
I like the sound of you not talking.
I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn’t it.
I feel so miserable without you, it’s almost like having you here.
That is what friendship means. Sharing the prejudice of experience.

Business, you know, may bring money, but friendship hardly ever does. 
If you have crazy friends….. you have everything.
Me, Without You? Are You For Real? That’s Like A Fat Kid Passing Up A Happy Meal!
Years from now, I hope we are still in each other’s lives.
Life is better with friends.
You break her heart, I break your face.
Real friends don’t fall though the crack.
If there ever comes a day, when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.
Our most difficult task as a friend is to offer understanding when we don’t understand.
There is a time where you stop being friends and you become sisters.
In life, it’s not where you go. It’s who you travel with.
Life is a series of thousands of tiny miracles. Notice them.

Stupid conversations always make sense when we are just talking with our best friend. 
Next
This is the most recent post.
Older Post

3 comments:

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *